ROTARIAN CODE OF CONDUCT
As a Rotarian, I will:
- Act with integrity and high ethical standards in my personal and professional life.
- Deal fairly with others and treat them and their occupations with respect.
- Use my professional skills through Rotary to mentor young people, help those with special needs, and improve people’s quality of life in my community and in the world.
- Avoid behavior that reflects adversely on Rotary or other Rotarians.
- Help maintain a harassment-free environment in Rotary meetings, events, and activities; report any suspected harassment; and help ensure non-retaliation to those individuals that report harassment.